ГЛАВНАЯ / ПРОЧЕЕ
In our center, a wide selection of massage techniques and specialists will select the one that is right for you.
- Classic massage – improves blood circulation in the facial muscles, helps prevent wrinkles and improves skin tone.
- Lymphatic drainage massage – When it is necessary to remove fluid from the body and thereby establish its balance, the most suitable for you is lymphatic drainage. By slow, gentle, rhythmic pressures, we affect the entire lymphatic drainage system in the body, which plays an important role in reducing edema, removing toxins and in the functioning of the immune system. Lymphatic drainage massage also has a relaxing effect.
- Acupressure of the face – from ancient times, in the countries of the East, acupressure was used. In China, Korea already in the 1-2 century BC It has become widespread. Acupressure is based on the mechanical action of fingers on biologically active points that have a reflex connection (through the nervous system) with various internal organs and functional systems. Acupressure has a beneficial effect on the skin, blood vessels and muscles of the face, helps to maintain it in good condition.
- Relaxing massage – acting on vital organs through the autonomic nervous system, restores the body’s ability to regenerate itself. Massage eliminates the negative effects of stress, improves metabolism, leads to a balance of the motor apparatus
- Toning massage is an energy-regenerating procedure. Toning massage restores strength and gives energy to the whole body.
- Massage with herbal bags – The Thai ethnic massage technique improves metabolism, microcirculation, enhances muscle tone and saturates the body with micro and macro elements.