An innovative method of using fractional CO2 laser in gynecology is the most effective. A pronounced positive effect is observed after the first procedure. The result is achieved due to the ablation effect on the tissues, in connection with which regenerative processes and the subsequent activation of metabolic processes are launched.
Indications for the procedure:
- Vaginal rejuvenation (narrowing, wall alignment)
- Vaginal dryness treatment
- Normalization of microflora and pH of the vagina
- Treatment of urinary incontinence
- Treatment of postmenapausal changes
- Postpartum vaginal rehabilitation
- Treatment of chronic recurrent infections
One of the most important factors for many women is the appearance of the intimate area. The use of a CO2 laser in aesthetic gynecology allows you to achieve stunning results – laser labioplasty in some cases can replace the operation.
The effect of the CO2 laser on the external genitalia provides significant lightening, gives a visible tightening, which in turn improves the appearance and condition of the intimate area.