Just as plants absorb and convert sunlight into energy at the cellular level, our skin also absorbs therapeutic light and uses it as an energy source to stimulate cell regeneration, mobilizing them to produce collagen and elastin. Thus, it is possible to accelerate the regeneration of new tissues, and, if necessary, to optimize the healing processes.
The fulfillment of such a wide range of tasks is real due to the fact that LED therapy uses different wavelengths of light (or, in other words, different colors). At the same time, in order to carry out cell stimulation in different ways, both constant and pulsating light are used.
Each of the 7 colors has its own healing effect.
Red Light – AntiAge
Blue light – “AntiAcne”
Green light – calms, harmonizes, restores skin balance.
Yellow light – stimulates lymphatic drainage and blood circulation, increases immunity.
Violet light is a combination of two types of phototherapy effectiveness – red light + blue!
Cyan light (cyan) enhances cellular energy, metabolism.
White light – speeds up metabolism, destroys spots, removes fine wrinkles
Indications for LED LED therapy:
- Prevention of skin aging
- Acne treatment (mild to moderate): soothes inflammation, removes existing spots and prevents new ones
- Healing skin lesions
- Reduces redness and inflammation
- Decrease in a pain syndrome (for example, before / after mesotherapy and other injection procedures)
- Skin care after invasive procedures such as microdermabrasion, peeling and laser therapy
- Relaxation, stress reduction: the warmth of the LEDs relaxes, and the color chosen for the situation helps to get in the right mood
Suitable for all skin types.