Pressotherapy is a painless procedure aimed at eliminating lymph stagnation in certain areas of the human lymphatic system.
Pressotherapy actively acting on the body, removes excess fluid and accumulated toxins, helps to intensify nutrition and tissue cleansing. Thus, pressotherapy has a deep healing effect on the body, based on two main mechanisms: physiological tissue drainage and the healing effect of massage. Pressotherapy relieves the patient of the occurring edema of various origins, significantly reduces the volume of his body. With its help, you can effectively deal with all manifestations of cellulite and various stages of obesity. This method eliminates the existing sagging skin, and processes are launched in the body to make it smooth and supple.
- Complete elimination of the manifestations of cellulite, a significant increase in skin firmness and elasticity.
- Pressotherapy allows you to eliminate edema of various origins and significantly reduce body volume.
- As a result of the sessions, immunity and stress resistance increase, mood improves, the body receives a charge of vivacity and positive energy.
- Massage has a deep relaxing effect, at the end of the session you feel relaxed and light throughout the body.
- Positive results are noticeable after the first pressotherapy procedure and persist for a long time after the end of the course.
To conduct a session on a patient who is lying on the couch, put on a suit consisting of separate sections, where air is supplied in a sequential order. The pressure in the supplied air is much higher than atmospheric, and its supply is sometimes interrupted by pauses (from 30 seconds to 2 minutes). High pressure and its magnitude, as well as a change in the pulse wave, are created and controlled by the computer. The procedure takes 30-40 minutes.